Useful Contacts
Traffic lights
Traffic lights

Vale of White Horse District Council

Councillor - Jerry Avery

Vale of White Horse District Council's web site

Oxfordshire County Council

Councillor - Bethia Thomas

Oxfordshire County Council's web site

Potholes and street problems

Please report any potholes or road repairs need on Oxford county Councils web site. Oxfordshire fix my street


If you have an emergency to report please call as soon as possible on 0800 31 63 105 or 105 - free to call from a landline or a mobile phone.

Please treat electricity cables as live, stay away and call immediately. If you see electricity lines that are down or causing significant risk to the public please call 999.

Water leaks & sewage

If you have spotted a water leak outside please report it to Thames Water through their website

Thames Water Emergencies